Finally... Stress life is temporary stopped~ By the way, Enjoyful life is on going~ Wohoo! I'm having 4 months of holidays~ Happy*^^ I have much free time from now, it's such a happy and sharable moment. I gonna hang out with my friends, shopping or watch movies? Sadly, my friends were back to their hometown, its quiet far distance from my place, i couldnt meet them as well..=( Even though, there are some of my friends are available for me to hang out with... but all r guys.. Swt"== So i'm not going out with any guys and waiting my lover coming back lu~ Excited~hehe ^o^
K la.. nothing special to write on holiday... close topic lor... Friends.. i'll update my blog recently, be calm and dont too happy ya~ ^v^
K la.. nothing special to write on holiday... close topic lor... Friends.. i'll update my blog recently, be calm and dont too happy ya~ ^v^



No comments:
Post a Comment